Just a little something a saw at Amid the Olive Trees and thought it could be fun.
1. My uncle once: stayed up til 4am playing Monopoly with me.
2. Never in my life: will I let myself have regrets.
3. When I was five: I wanted to be a cheerleader…professionally.
4. High school was: the best of times, the worst of times.
5. I will never forget: how much I loved living in Florida.
6. Once I met: my soul mate…and I married him.
7. There’s this girl I know: who I could be my twin.
8. Once, at a bar: I hopped a fence cause I was underage.
9. By noon, I’m usually: on my second cup of coffee and hopefully been out with doggo already.
10. Last night: I hung out on the couch watching Lost and Private Practice…and eating chili.
11. If only I had: a few million in the bank.
12. Next time I go to church: I’ll be praying for the future of the world.
13. What worries me most: is that my to do list just gets longer, not shorter.
14. When I turn my head left I see: the TV, Stefan’s fish, the munchkin
15. When I turn my head right I see: Stefan, turntables, the neighbor’s roof out the window
16. You know I’m lying when: I say I like liver or pate.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: The Snorks
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: uhhh – don’t make me pull out the complete works…
19. By this time next year: I hope Stefan can be working from home with me.
20. A better name for me would be: the same…I love my name.
21. I have a hard time understanding: where civilization is headed.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: learn some useful, not finance.
23. You know I like you if: I want to hang out with you.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my husband, for always being supportive.
25. Take my advice, never: pee into the wind.
26. My ideal breakfast is: apple & cinnamon pancakes with scrambled eggs (with ham) and home fries…and a huge glass of iced tea. Just like Original Pancake House makes it.
27. A song I love but do not have is: that catchy tune by The Killers.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: be prepared to move around. I’m not really sure which place I consider my hometown anymore. The state of Texas? Is that too large?
29. Why won’t people: turn on their brains and start using them?
30. If you spend a night at my house: be ready to eat something tasty. And don’t forget to sign the guestbook.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: death, near death or to keep my husband from passing out. But we’ve been through that already…twice actually.
32. The world could do without: stupid people
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat poo. (I don’t know, it was the first thing that popped into my head.)
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Marilyn Monroe, Gwen Stefani, my mom and myself
35. Paper clips are more useful than: credit cards
36. If I do anything well it’s: cooking
37. And by the way: you should do this and let me know about it cause it was challenging yet fun!