The Natural Living Link Up is a place for those who other gardeners and homesteaders to share links to their blogs. Every Friday a linky will be posted with updates from my own garden. The linky will be open for 1 week and you can link up to posts you’ve posted in the past
Pages on your blog that you CAN post a link to:
- Green & natural living
- Real Food recipes
- Repurposing & upcycling ideas and projects
- Home remedies & aromatherapy
- Gardening goodness
- Sustainable smartness
Pages you should NOT link to:
- Your home page
- Things not related to natural, green or sustainable living
The point of this is not only for you to increase traffic to your blog, but also to have some fun and meet a few new faces in the blogosphere. Try to get around to some of the other blogs every week to leave comments and see what is happening in the homes of others around the world. We can all learn from each other here and gain new inspiration!<
I’d love to come visit your page. Here’s how this works:
- You are free to join the Natural Living link up at any time. You can also skip a few weeks and then come back. It’s entirely up to you.
- Please link directly to the specific post on your blog that relates to green living — not your main blog URL.
- Please only link to your own blog or photos hosted online.
- Link back to No Ordinary Homestead or the Natural Living link up post in your blog post. This way, if someone else wants to join the fun, they can. You can either link with text or using the Natural Living badge. Below is a code for the badge above – feel free to resize it as you need. Just copy and paste this code into your post or save and upload the image to your blog: <a href=”http://www.noordinaryhomestead.com/category/natural-living/natural-living-link-up/“><img title=”natural living link up″ src=”http://www.noordinaryhomestead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/noh-natural-living-linky.jpg” alt=”natural living link up” width=”300″ /></a>
- I highly encourage you to visit other participants and leave comments. This is a great way to meet new friends and become inspired about your garden! I try to visit all the blogs participating as well every week [/list]
That’s it! Share your green ideas with us by linking up at the bottom of this week’s Natural Living post!