The lovely Katie over at the Happy Haus has tagged me to play a little game. I haven’t played tag in a while so I hope I still remember how! I have to divulge seven quirky and previously unknown things about me. This might be hard since my mom and I reveal TONS of stuff about me all the time!
- I am the “hostess with the mostess!” Whenever my humans (i.e. ME) have people over, I must be present at all times and must do my best to make sure everyone is having a good time. That may require me to slobber them after I drink or to stand at attention every time someone gets up from the table. And it might even mean staying up half the night until everyone leaves or goes to bed…but someone has to do it!
- I am a little bit afraid of the dark. Thankfully my humans are very supportive of me and am quite good about it now but sometimes I still get a little scared when I see something that I’m not familiar with.
- I LOVE to go on car rides. My humans have been taking me along with them since I was a little puppy and I can ride for hours in a car without getting bored.
- I’ve never met a dog I didn’t like. But there are many dogs who don’t seem to like me much. I figured the “kill them with kindness” rule is best so I happily wag my tail back to them and smile.
- I’m the only Newfie in town. There are other Newfs in nearby towns…and even a brother of mine living about 15 minutes away but I am in the only Newf living in this town right now. In our own town of 2000 people, there were 4 other Newfs living there. Talk about FUN!
- I love gardening! I have pulled up tons of weeds (Mom says those were actually flowers but I know better) throughout our courtyard and I pride myself on my digging work!
- I will NOT drink from a bowl of water more than once. If I’ve drooled in it, I will wait until my humans refill the bowl with fresh water before I will drink again. I’d rather drink smelly water from a sitting pool of water than cleanish water with my drool in it!
And now for seven friends….
- My Dog Finn
- Bogart Handsome Devil
- Charlie the Golden
- Meeshka’s World
- Dogs’ Aye View
- Peanuts’s Thoughts
- Mango the Great!
I’m tagging a bunch of dogs I don’t know because I usually tag a lot of the same people otherwise which is just no fun. And if you are reading this and want to play along, please do! The rules are simple:
- Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Post 7 quirky facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 people and link to them.
- Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.