We’re back from Hamburg and what a weekend it was. We saw the city in a whirlwind of fun, food and lots of laughs…and it was really great to finally meet so many of the people I’ve conversed with over the years via our blogs.
I’ve got a bunch of photos to share and will post the best of the best here…and then the rest on the NOH Facebook page. But I’ve put them into separate posts.
In the meantime, if you’d like to learn more about who was there, check out the lists of bloggers below. They are all really fun people and one of them even has the best chocolate connection in the world. They’re spread out all over Germany so you’ll get to see a lot more of the country and experience all sorts of things with them.
- Cliff & Sarah from Regensblog
- Snooker from Snooker in Berlin
- elmadaeu from TQE
- Jul from This non-American Life
- Yelli & her adorable family from 50% of My DNA
- Jentry from Jentry in Germany
- J from Germany doesn’t suck
- Jen at Resident on earth
- Claire from Cheeseburgers and Sauerkraut
And I’d like a say a very special thank you again to our hosts who put together our list of activities while everyone was there and helped make sure that none of us got lost or went hungry!