Not a lot of people can resist devouring a big chunk of meat. Some of you may think that cooking the perfect steak is a challenge in the kitchen. Well, I’m going to go ahead and tell you that it actually isn’t. Cooking the perfect steak is easier than others make it seem. All you need is a good and easy recipe and viola! You’ll be delighted at the thought of just sinking your teeth into a piece of juicy meat for dinner.
The following list of 13 delicious and easy steak recipes are perfect for any home chef, even if you’re not an expert in the kitchen. It’s officially time to get grill season going — but thankfully even if you don’t have a grill at home (like us right now in our apartment), you can still enjoy a delicious steak at home.
There really aren’t a lot of ingredients you need to make your steak. Most recipes only require some herbs, salt and pepper to season your steak with flavor. The names of some of these recipes may sound complicated but I assure you that if you are brave enough to try just one, you’ll realize that I wasn’t lying when I said it isn’t as hard as you thought it would be. The side dishes are just as easy to make as well.
So let’s begin with these 13 delicious but easy steak recipes so you can figure out what you’re going to eat this weekend!
- Steak with Roasted Parsnips, Tomatoes and Scallions — Rib-eye steaks taste even better with a side of roasted parsnips, tomatoes and scallions. Pop the side dishes in the oven to be roasted while you cook your meat over medium to high heat in a skillet and there you have it!
- Steak with Roasted Garlic and Herbs — This is a simple one with only garlic and herbs that not only makes your meat smell good but tastes so good as well.
- Easy Pepper Steak — By the name itself, you already know this is going to be a breeze to make! That boneless beef sirloin is going to be the best tasting sirloin you will ever make after this.
- Rib-eye Steak with vegetables and steak sauce — Now this is a really good site to know more about how you can make that lovely piece of meat taste even better. The writer has included some of the best techniques to cooking steak as well as a really good recipe to put into good use with a big piece of rib-eye steak. Not only that, it cooks in only 15 minutes!
- Steak with Skinny Potato Fries — Here’s one healthy version of a steak recipe. Although I have to say that having steak once in awhile isn’t at all bad for you.
- Seared Steak with Roasted Garlic Aioli — A simple recipe as this one can make for a very satisfying meal. Aioli is a perfect match to go with your steak.
- Pan-Fried Flank Steak — There are many ways to prepare a flank steak but if you just don’t have to time to marinate and cook it over a grill, here is one recipe you can use for your flank that can be time efficient.
- Grilled Steak and Fennel with Mozzarella — If you love your steak and you love your cheese, this recipe is perfect for you.
- Tomato-Herb Marinated Flank Steak — For those of you with the luxury of time, you may want to try out this particular recipe where the sauce is not only a marinade but is also used for basting to give your meat that really great flavor that just explodes in your mouth with every bite.
- Steak with Chimichurri Sauce — A juicy sirloin grilled to perfection with a touch of South American Sauce. I don’t think anything can go wrong with this one.
- Strip Steak with Rosemary Red Wine Sauce — There is no better way to have your wine aside from drinking it than to use it to add flavor to your meat.
- Easy Seared Steak Recipe — With this recipe, you don’t need a lot. Just your pan, some salt, pepper, olive oil and a cooking technique that will put the rest of them to shame.
- Broiled Sirloin Steak and Vegetables — This broiled sirloin is as flavorful as it can get. With a side serving of vegetables, it sure is going to be a hit!!
What is your favorite way to prepare a steak? Share your recipe with us below!0