Welcome! I’m so glad you’ve decided to learn more about the weekly Garden Life Link Up hosted by No Ordinary Homestead.
The Garden Life Link Up is a place for other gardeners and homesteaders to share links to their blogs. Every Friday a linky will be posted with updates from my own garden. The linky will be open for 1 week and you can link up to posts you’ve posted in the past
Pages on your blog that you CAN post a link to:
- Garden progress reports
- Pictures from your garden
- What you’ve been doing to create a garden
- Garden projects
- Favorite recipes for garden fresh veggies
- Canning recipes
- A rundown of your wish list to grow
- Seed orders
- Anything else garden related.
Pages you should NOT link to:
- Your home page
- Things not related to gardening
I’d love to come visit your garden. Here’s how this works:
- You are free to join the Garden Life link up at any time. You can also skip a few weeks and then come back. It’s entirely up to you.
- Please link directly to a post about your garden, a recipe, a tutorial for gardening, an inspirational idea, etc that relates to GARDENING — not your main blog URL.
- Please only link to your own blog or photos hosted online.
- Please link back to No Ordinary Homestead or a Garden Life link up post in your blog post. This way, if someone else wants to join the fun, they can. You can either link with text or using the Garden Life badge.
Below is a code for the badge above – feel free to resize it as you need. Just copy and paste this code into your post or save and upload the image to your blog:
<a href=”http://www.noordinaryhomestead.com/garden-life-link-up/“><img title=”garden-life-300″ src=”http://www.noordinaryhomestead.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/garden-life-300.gif” alt=”garden link up” width=”301″ height=”301″ /></a>
- I highly encourage you to visit other participants and leave comments. This is a great way to meet new friends and become inspired about your garden! I try to visit all the blogs participating as well every week
That’s it! Share your garden with us by linking up at the bottom of this week’s Garden Life post!